Sunday, September 6, 2009

Didn't win...

So, didn't win. but didn't clear the room either. The day was mostly frustrating, hurry up, to sit and wait, kill a few hours, hurry up, sit and wait. The contest was a lot of fun and I think the right guys won. The other contestants were all really excellent men who really care about the community and will do a great job. The judges , producers, sound and light and backstage crew couldn't have been nicer or more professional. So many helped and offered support I am so grateful.
i feel i have made new friends out of this and hope others feel the same way about me. my work for the scholarship and the Pride Foundation will not suffer because of this loss, but it gives me more time to concentrate on fund raising schemes. With kind people offering support only goes to encourage me
Thank you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment