Sunday, August 30, 2009

puzzle pieces

All the pieces are falling together nicely. Saturday, the missing pieces became visible and I feel really good about what I am going to do. Sorry if i sound like a broken record but, as I have said several times, I am touched that so many have offered help, support and encouragement. Team work has made all the difference and despit spending outrageous lengths of time looking at my self in different outfits and waffling weather or not to wax up my handlebars... I pretty much have what I need.
Again this is not a solo act, the Pride foundation has been very cool, and timely with scholarship materials. No matter how exasperated, GLPW has been great about answering more questions that anyone can imagine in a timely, professional manner . There have been some great guys to cross my path the past couple weeks. I don't kiss and tell, but damn I have lucked out with some handsome men who know how to work a guy over. Hell, I am still purring from the party Friday (thanks Jim for letting me crash it)!

No comments:

Post a Comment