Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Gods must be crazy

The Tech Gods were all against me yesterday morning. I ended up sitting next to vile smelling man at the library using a public computer, having just finished with the ISP people who did nothing but waste alot of my time. Ultimately, I needed a new modem for my computer, a new sim card for my phone and new zippers for my chaps.
It's gonna be a busy week, and it's off to a bumpy start. I was so frazzled, I had to turn to outside stimulus to calm my nerves. Yes sometimes even I need help to cope. My sedative took the form of a big, bowl...of pho. Pho, for those who don't know is Vietnamese noodle soup. Beef broth, rice noodles, cilantro, sliced brisket soy beans, jalapeno slices and a squeeze of lime. Maybe it was my mood, but it was exceptional. The brisket was just like my Mom used to make, I think that is what I really like about it. That and it's the only small thing that fills me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment