Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Notes on leather

In an effort to get ready for the contest, it occurred to me that I have no idea what leather fits any more and what doesn't so, picture this: Me naked. All my leather in various heaps on my bed, the chair, the floor. No, I don't have THAT much, but it was everywhere. Me, trying on various combinations. Do these boots make my ass look big? Gosh, my leather pants feel just wonderful, like old friends, yeah, put them in contest pile. Enter the chaps. I found them, or they found me at a garage sale in San Francisco, from my first trip in '92. I don't get to wear them often and the zippers have been a problem. After all, there is only so much stress those poor little zippers can withstand. After a week in the repair shop, the moment of truth. It was like the first time I put them on, except they knew instinctively where to bend at the knee and that wonderful way they caress my calves. . This is a big reason I love to wear leather. In this case the clothes don't make the man (or boy). But the clothes do make this guy feel great! They may not make my butt look any smaller, but they do feel wonderful, I do walk taller wearing them. It's nice to have old friends

No comments:

Post a Comment